Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020
One American tradition that I am very glad Australia has taken on board is Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Black Friday originated in America and is a major shopping event that happens the day after Thanksgiving. Wikipedia tells me that it marks the start of the Christmas shopping season.
It has only really become an event in Australia in the past few years and this year it is gearing up to be an even bigger event, especially online.
Cyber Monday is on the Monday after Thanksgiving and came about to encourage people to shop online. Most of the specials on that Monday are online but often retailers will have specials the whole 3 days. Some retailers have even released Black Friday specials early.
Black Friday 2020 is Friday 27th November and Cyber Monday 2020 is Monday 30th November.
For your information: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I also participate in other affiliate programs and may receive a small commission if you make a purchase. It does not affect the price you pay. Thank you.
Specials and Discounts
Will be updated as details become available:
- Amazon Australia – have early Black Friday specials available now. Including Kindle for $99, Fire Stick for $49, latest Echo Dot for $49,
- Sephora Australia – in store and online. Starts 12am 26th November 2020. Up to 20% off storewide.
- Crocs Australia – 40% off storewide, starts 27th November 2020.
- Catch.com.au – available now! – lots of deals storewide – Tommy Hilfiger $22 flag t-shirts each, Calvin Klein up to extra 25% off, Nautica $22 and below, up to 40% off groceries.
- Bath and Body Works Australia – buy 2 get 2 free across the store – including online
- Pottery Barn – 25% off storewide
- Pottery Barns Kids – 25% – 40% off storewide
- Williams Sonoma – 25% off storewide
- West Elm – 25% off storewide
- Balsam Hill – have an early Black Friday sale on right now – up to 40% off
- Kate Spade – 30% off everything and 60% off outlet items
- e.l.f. makeup – 50% off sitewide
- Skechers – Blue Friday – up to 50% off
- USA Foods – 50% off staples
- iHerb – I wrote a Store Spotlight on iHerb letting you what they sell – for Black Friday they have 12% off your order using code BFSALE12
- Starbucks Australia – 50% off selection of merchandise online or inshore – ends Sunday 29/11/2020
- USA Candy Factory – 10% off everything – Friday only
- Short Story – 25% off storewide
- Professor Candy – up to 50% off selected stock (check sale section)
- Joy’s De’Lights – 10% off storewide (minimum spend $40) – use code BLACKFRIDAY10 at checkout
- Under Armour – up to 40% off storewide
- Funworks Lolly Stop – 20% off storewide – minimum spend $50 – use BLACKFRIDAY20 at checkout